REQUEST AN ESTIMATE
SILL SEAL FOR A SHIP GATE
A sealing joint for a concrete gate 87m long, 16m thick and 15m high, used to seal off a harbour in the port of Marseille.
The challenge :
- Ensuring that the structure is fully watertight by assembling and gluing this extremely large and extremely heavy joint in a context where access is difficult.
Solution used :
- Tools are created for cutting and gluing
- An operational method uses compression and stretching tests
- On-site assembly is carried out (gluing)
- A full job report is delivered
On-site box-jointing system
Seal fitted at the base of the ship gate